Shape the future of the industry
Our team is building the world’s most advanced shipping management platform. We have ambitious goals to accomplish with the help of our diverse, global team, who continuously challenge what’s possible.
Cargoo is a digital supply chain solution that provides complete transparency from source to market. It facilitates communication, data sharing, and execution across the whole network, giving customers greater control of logistics from start to finish. Cargoo seamlessly executes supply chains plan, anticipates disruptions proactively, reduces manual work, and provides constant access to performance data, so you can work smarter, not harder.
Cargoo is a LogTech company with offices in Switzerland, Germany, the USA, Costa Rica, Brazil, China, and Estonia. Everyone wants to be part of a winning team, and ours does just that. Our dedicated and passionate team members are the reason for our success, and we hope you’ll join us as we go above and beyond.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the development and execution of B2B content marketing for Cargoo – Webinars/Podcast/emails/landing page/affiliate marketing/sales pitch deck and editorial calendars, keyword research, and search optimization
- Working cross-teams with partners, sales, and business development teams to create B2B marketing content.
- Execute content marketing initiatives that align with our customer’s business goals, including brand awareness, increasing website traffic, lead generation, and sales enablement.
- Conduct in-depth content strategy, including buyer persona research and creation, competitive analysis, SEO and keyword research, Google Analytics, market research, and strategic brainstorming with each client.
- Conduct topic research and write original content that aligns with our customers’ languages, including long- and short-form blog posts, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video, podcast scripts, etc., to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Drive content for web projects, including strategic foundation, brand messaging, web copy creation, and SEO implementation.
- Drive on-time execution and content publishing through your initiative and the whole team’s help.
- Communicate as needed in a professional but relational manner on regular and ad-hoc calls.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, including building marketing strategies from scratch. Subject matter expertise in B2B industry trends.
- B2B experience with logistics and supply chain is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Work collaboratively with BD, Partnerships, Ads, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Team player
- Exceptional business writing skills and a firm grasp of grammar and style; can visualize and convey and frame a message in a clear, concise, and compelling way. Creative writing skills desired.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research methods.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and reporting.
- This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. It’s also a creative role, so you must be able to receive criticism and feedback about your work gracefully. You should also have strong organizational, multitasking, and planning skills, as well as a high commitment to excellent internal and external customer service