Shape the future of the industry
Our team is building the world’s most advanced shipping management platform. We have ambitious goals to accomplish with the help of our diverse, global team, who continuously challenge what’s possible.
Cargoo is a digital supply chain solution that provides complete transparency from source to market. It facilitates communication, data sharing, and execution across the whole network, giving customers greater control of logistics from start to finish. Cargoo seamlessly executes supply chains plan, anticipates disruptions proactively, reduces manual work, and provides constant access to performance data, so you can work smarter, not harder.
Cargoo is a LogTech company with offices in Switzerland, Germany, the USA, Costa Rica, Brazil, China, and Estonia. The Estonian office was created a year ago, during which we successfully onboarded and shaped a fantastic team. Everyone wants to be part of a winning team, and ours does just that. Our dedicated and passionate team members are the reason for our success, and we hope you’ll join us as we go above and beyond.
- Find and attract the best talent globally, focusing on expanding our Tallinn office.
- Evaluate candidates to ensure we bring in the best technical and cultural fit. We will trust your commendations if a person is a good fit for us. Domain experts will do a technical and deeper evaluation of candidates’ skills.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end hiring process: active and passive search, screening and interviews, email communication, and feedback to candidates.
- Work together with marketing to promote Cargoo as the employer.
- Participate and contribute to promoting our positions (participation in events, advertisements, and social-media activity for job postings).
- Take care of new joiners to help them feel comfortable and become a part of the Cargoo team.
Requirements for candidates
- Open-mindedness: you want to learn and try out new things.
- Interest in people: your communication skills must be excellent, so you do not find it difficult to establish contact with new people of different characters and cultures.
- Experience in hiring for different software roles: testers, developers, product owners.
- You should be able to understand and explain job requirements to candidates and present and answer questions about our product and company.
- Our primary language is English, so you should be fluent in it.
- Strong plus If you have an interest and passion for fostering a company culture and “gluing” people together.
What we offer
- Great supportive multi-cultural team.
- Competitive base pay.
- We are flexible where and how you prefer to work: from our office, home, or Hawaii 🙂
- Benefits packages as team events, training budgets, trips, and others.